Why should I train with UK Hooping?

Your UK insurance will not cover you to teach hooping however much experience you have.  To be completely covered you will need to obtain UK Register of Exercise Professionals hoop exercise training.


What makes us different from USA Hooping organisations?

 We cover all the UK health and safety regulations required to teach safe and effective hoop exercise classes.


I have attended a workshop in the UK on Hooping already, is this not enough?

To be able to teach hoop exercise classes under your fitness insurances, you will need to attend the Teacher Training Workshop.  As of 2011 we are still the only UK approved training course to offer Skills Active approved courses that will be covered under your FITPRO or REPs insurance.